[J24 ListSrv] Fw: J24 Fleet #1 on the Water Seminar and A-Series Party

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 23:36:04 CDT 2016

Our fleet is fortunate to be able to bring you a young new member of the class who has brought transformational ideas to a mature boat. If you think everything in the boat has been tried and there are no speed breakthroughs left, prepare to awed.
There is likely no one in the class currently, who would bring a more radical insight, and do it with enthusiasm and positivity. I have been fortunate to have both raced against Luke, and to be instructed by him, and was beyond impressed on each and every occasion. I was excited to watch him win a Wold Championship and have been eagerly yearning to hear him explain how he did it and how we can too.
Do yourself a favor, and don't miss this opportunity to know, what Luke has to offer you.
Sean612-845-2442