[J24 ListSrv] Crew request, Sunday Rumble, Training and A Series party

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 18:50:07 CDT 2016

Great news! A solid breeze is projected and our coach Luke Lawrence is planing to jump on every boat tomorrow during the rumble. You WILL learn something and you MIGHT win.
If you want to come crew, let me know, or just come out at 9, 9:30 and we might be able to get another boat on the line. I think we need an experienced driver as well.
Our fleet is hosting the end of the A Series Party. We have a tasty selection of salads, garlic toast and cocktails, feel free to bring one yourself. It's usually a great party you won't want to miss.
Text me if you are able to crew
Sincerely
Sean612-845-2442