[J24 ListSrv] When Dave Rappath met the fleet

Dave @ Gmail davebreitner at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:03:31 CDT 2016

Dear Sean,

Thanks for supplying the great memories about Dave Rappath’s beginning in Bayfield on Silver Bullet! He was a wonderful guy, and obviously found a home sailing in Bayfield. We were lucky to have him sail with us on Usual Suspects last year as well, and really enjoyed his efforts on the J24.

It seems like he found his way into the hearts of sailors at WYC! He will be missed by many.

RIP David Rappath!

Dave B