[J24 ListSrv] Crew For Big Island Races

WYC Match Racing wyc at yrugl.org
Tue May 24 22:34:27 CDT 2016

All,

Here is a link to the Big Island Crew list <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LwGdz7QTqhTFbvoi4febCQPZTErnoS8ryd7kcOYv1VM/edit?usp=sharing>:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LwGdz7QTqhTFbvoi4febCQPZTErnoS8ryd7kcOYv1VM/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LwGdz7QTqhTFbvoi4febCQPZTErnoS8ryd7kcOYv1VM/edit?usp=sharing>

It is mostly for new crew that did the Saturday On the Water Training.  But any crew looking for a ride for a Big Island race can add themselves to it.

If you have a boat and would like crew, put your Boat Name in place of the X for that race and contact them with details of how to find you.

I hope this makes it easier for new crew to find a boat they like and Boats that need crew to get them days ahead of time.

If you would like access to edit the sheet (sign up or claim) log in with a Google account and request access by clicking the blue "View Only" button.

Soon I will restrict view access, so if you think you would like to use this sign up in the next week.

Email me at mcnamara at visi.com if questions

Thanks!

Dan