[J24 ListSrv] Crew overboard training

Scott Brigham Scott.Brigham at genmills.com
Sat Nov 26 17:44:12 CST 2016

Why don't we consider hosting a safety at sea course at the YC that will qualify crew for the mandatory "at least 3" rule of many offshore races.  For the Mac and for other races a minimum number of crew must have completed the US Sailing Safety at Sea Seminar within the past three years.  I'm due as it was 4 years ago, and we've just purchased a Mumm 36 for offshore racing on the Great Lakes and AIS sailing.

Just a thought.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone