[J24 ListSrv] Flyng Scott Available - US Sailing Jr National Championships

eric at ecsynergy.com eric at ecsynergy.com
Tue Jul 25 07:23:44 CDT 2017

I've seen Larry Leistiko at the club on occasion. He was connected with the Medicine Lake Flying Scott fleet. You might check with him?
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Greg Bittle via J24 Date: Mon, Jul 24, 2017 6:07 PMTo: j24 at lists.wyc.org;Cc: Subject:[J24 ListSrv] Flyng Scott Available - US Sailing Jr NationalChampionships
Friends:  My son Greg Bittle (LG), Kistina Puzak and Jack Sparber won the US Sailing Area K Regional Championship at MYC last week in the triple handed category, qualifying them for an invite to the US Jr. National Championships in Toms River, New Jersey August 7.  They raced Yinglings at MYC.  The Jr. Nationals will be sailed in Flying Scotts.  My question(s) is / are:  1.      Are there any Flying Scotts left at WYC? 2.      If so, does anyone know who owns / races them (I thought I saw one over on the east end docks, but I could have been imaging it)and3.      I am looking to see if any Flying Scott owner / sailors might be willing to take an afternoon with the kids to show them the boat, rigging, tuning, and perhaps let them take it for a sail so that they could get at least one chance to sail a Flying Scott before the nationals If anyone has any contacts / leads for me regarding getting access to a Flying Scott and someone willing to help the ki!
 ds out with showing them the boat, please get back to.  They do not have a lot of time to practice.  Thanks everyone! See you Thursday.   Gregory N. Bittle  88 South Tenth Street, Suite 300Minneapolis, MN  55403Direct: 612.455.1638Office: 612.334.3399Fax:  612.334.5787P Please consider the environment before printing. Our job is to serve you:If you like what we have done for you, please letothers know, as a referral is the greatest compliment.If you are not satisfied, let me know. CONFIDENTIAL - This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer; it is meant for the exclusive use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by E-mail or by telephone at 612-334-3399 and delete all copies of the message. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be safe, secure, or error-free as informat!
 ion could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender and Tewksbury & Kerfeld, P.A. therefore do not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.