[J24 ListSrv] Ugotta

Cory Huseby chuseby at snoegoer.com
Wed Jul 26 15:01:52 CDT 2017

Terre and I met last week and are shooting to have NOR for Ugotta Regatta
Great Lakes Championship together by August 10th. But I wanted to note a
few things teams may need to get an early start on.

Because this is a regional event hosted by District 15 and our fleet with a
birth to the 2018 Worlds in Italy, we will require a crew weigh in, proof
of certificate of measurement, Fleet 1 dues paid for Fleet members along
with a J/24 class membership for any helms-person.

Dave Bennet is Certified to measure boats, if you need any updates to your
certificate... or need one.

Cory Huseby
Snoegoer Co.
Unique Marketing & Multimedia Solutions