[J24 ListSrv] Aspiring skipper?

Pontus pontus.deverdier at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 22:29:37 CDT 2019

This summer will be busy for me. I may not be able to race my J/24 #3522 Slipshod as much as she deserves. I’m entertaining the idea to lease the boat and slip to someone who might be interested in trying skippering but don’t want to go through the trouble of buying and owning a boat. I would entertain a lease for a regatta, race series, month, or season. Contact me through e-mail, text, or phone if you have any interest in this and we can discuss details.

Pontus
952-212-6795

---