[J24 ListSrv] One more Happy Hour before... you know... SAILING

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Thu Apr 18 22:35:23 CDT 2019

The calendar is filling up fast.  Seems like something going on every night.  But we need one more Happy Hour to close out the "off-season". So take a break from painting your bottom.

Come join your friends and tell us what you did all winter.  Did you get away to someplace warm?  Did you buy a new boat?  Did you get a new pet?  Maybe you just survived.  That's worth celebrating! Take it from me. :o)

WEDNESDAY - April 24 - at the Muni in Wayzata
Starts at 4:30 or whenever you arrive!

The Wayzata Bar & Grill
747 Mill Street East
Wayzata