[J24 ListSrv] UGotta Registration and J/24 Fleet Dues

Steve Rickman steve at rickmans.com
Wed Sep 25 17:17:38 CDT 2019

UGotta Regatta is just over a week away!  With J/24, J/22 and J/70 fleets sailing in this year's event, on-site registration is going to be hectic.  Please register online to avoid the day-of hassle!

1) If you are a local WYC J/24 boat owner, you must pay your J/24 fleet dues ($75) in order to be scored for the regatta - here's the page with the link to pay your fleet dues:

https://www.wyc.org/j24

2) Please register this week for UGotta so we can simplify the registration process and get an estimated food count - here's the page with the link to register for the event:

https://www.wyc.org/ugotta
U-GOTTA REGATTA - J/FEST UPPER MIDWEST<https://www.wyc.org/ugotta>
The culmination of the season is the U-GOTTA REGATTA. Traditionally sailed in the "bracing" conditions of early October. This event brings J/24s from around the country for two days of competitive sailing, epic parties, and Uncle Bernie's infamous Shrimp Boil.
www.wyc.org

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Thanks,

Steve
952-200-6944