[J24 ListSrv] [Capri25] WYC Update

Lee Piechowski unleemited at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 21:26:28 CDT 2020

Thanks for being the fist to say it Carmen. WYC has my support regardless of what happens this year.
Lee

On Sunday, April 12, 2020, 4:46 PM, Carmen "CC" Velarde via J24 <j24 at lists.wyc.org> wrote:

 Thank you Andy for your due diligence in providing updates and assuring the efforts in facilitating a season this year.
I want to reassure you, should we not have a sailing season this year, I will not expect a refund of my membership dues.
Should we not open the club this season, please accept my membership dues as a supportive donation to the club during difficult times.
CC