[J24 ListSrv] 2020 UGotta Regatta - J/Fest Upper Midwest Registration

Steve Rickman steve at rickmans.com
Tue Sep 29 08:12:40 CDT 2020

Let's get ready to Regatta!!  J/24's, J/22's and J/70's are set to race this weekend!

October 3rd and 4th at Wayzata Yacht Club on Lake Minnetonka.

Registration is live and is just $50 per boat - just go to the UGotta page on the WYC website to see the NOR's and SI's and a link to register your boat for the regatta:

https://www.wyc.org/ugotta
UGOTTA REGATTA - J/FEST UPPER MIDWEST<https://www.wyc.org/ugotta>
The culmination of the season is the UGOTTA REGATTA - J/Fest Upper Midwest. Traditionally sailed in the "bracing" conditions of early October.
www.wyc.org
The registration is being done via ClubSpot this year - just follow the link on the UGotta page.  A couple of notes on registration:

1) Covid-19 waivers will be required for each crew member and skipper even if you've already signed one previously for WYC; an e-signature form will automatically be emailed to your entire crew roster - please make sure you enter each crewmember's email address at the time of initial registration.

2) We recommend that you join ClubSpot (it's free) so you can edit your registration for any crew changes and check on status of waiver signatures for your crew.

Please register as soon as possible so we can get an accurate count of boats participating.

Steve