[J70] Guideline Reminders for racing

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:29:41 CDT 2020

Hello J70s,

The forecast looks really nice tonight 15-25 from the SSE.  Going with 3
people will challenge our boat handling skills for sure!

I wanted to send a reminder regarding following the WYC's guidelines.
There have been a few serious complaints that the J70s are  not following
the rules and getting special treatment.  We've worked hard to grow our
fleet, let's not get a black eye in the middle of this Covid pandemic.

I will be making sure we are in full compliance as a fleet, the club
and members are watching every step we take, trust me.

PLEASE- Face coverings at ALL times 100% while on club grounds, docks and
parking lots
NO gatherings on docks, boats, parking lots
Rig and leave as quickly as possible
De-rig and leave as quickly as possible
Finnish sailing and leave the property.

https://www.wyc.org/restartracing