[J70] Welcome Larry and John "Ole" Olson

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:14:33 CDT 2020

Hello J70 Fleet,

I want to give a BIG WELCOME to Larry Richmond and John Olson "Ole".  Larry
and Ole have purchased Mark Nichols boat from Lake City and will be
launching next week here at WYC!  Larry joins us from the PHRF fleet and
many of us know Ole from his J24 and J22 days.  We are very excited to have
Larry and Ole join us!

I would like to schedule a practice / rigging session with the fleet in
early August.  I'm thinking of a combination of Live Zoom Meeting since we
can't all gather on the docks to go over rig tuning and boat setup, and on
the water coaching and training focused primarily on boat handling and sail
trim tricks.  How does the weekend of Aug 1-2 works for folks?

I will get another email out to the group as plans come together/

Again, Welcome Larry and Ole!
Sean

--
Sean A. Hendrickson