[J70] Haul out

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:19:53 CDT 2020

Hey guys. We pulled the Rasta a couple weeks ago. Word of warning, we ran around a couple times. Stay close to the j24s as you go into the crane, then stay close to the 22s away from the gin pole. Make sure you have your motor, you will not be able to keel swim into the crane  The weeds and mud are very hard to het through. Also The water is really low under the crane. You will be in the mud, bring a hose there is water now about 10 yards to the east of the crane from a hose. If you have a keel crane you might want to crank up the board to make life easier. Good luck lmk if you have any questions. I’m not around to help unfortunately going for long over due shoulder surgery this week.
Btw- keep an out from me re: virtual banquet interviews.
Sean

Sent from my iPhone