[J70] Virtual Banquet Fall Recap

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:16:18 CDT 2020

Hey gang-
As you may have seen the WYC is hosting a virtual banquet  Virtual WYC Fall
Membership Meeting and 2020 Season Celebration!
Saturday, Nov 14
4:30 pm WYC Fall Membership Meeting
5:00 pm WYC Season 2020 Celebration
6:00 pm Online Social and Frivolity

Terry will help coordinate to get the meeting links / call in #'s etc..
stay tuned

In advance to our virtual banquet WYC has asked the fleet captains to do
our quick season recap that will be pre-recorded for the event, I am being
video'd this weekend so please respond ASAP.

   - Please send me a very short best memory of your summer sailing ( 30
   second story)
   - A favorite picture sailing this summer on J70

I would also ask that if you received a special award last year please
return them to the YC this weeked and text me when you have dropped them
off:
Fleet Excellence- Joel
Helping Hand - Ron

I would like nominations for 2020 winners of our Fleet Excellence Award:

This award is given to the person that has contributed the most to growing
the J70 fleet at Wayzata yacht club.

( please send this anonymously to me)

Nominations for the 2020 Helping Hand Award:
This award  goes to a Yacht Club Member who has shown their love and
passion for the J70 by always being on deck to help, offer advice, fix
boats, help launch, rig, and anything else that helps our fleet grow.
*( please send this anonymously to me) *

Thanks everyone! LMK if you have Q's

Sean

--
Sean A. Hendrickson