[J70] 2 Man Mondays and Note from Charlie

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Thu May 6 16:18:14 CDT 2021

Please register for the Double Handed Events of the 4 Mondays in June -
Double Handed Events-  by emailing name, fleet, boat name, sail number to:

Clay Babcock:

clay.babcock at gmail.com

Clay has kindly agreed to help get this going. Thanks, Clay!

And Charles Schroeder:

cschroeder at northstarcapital.com

Further details to follow.

Also:

We have collected fleet dues from 8 of our 15 boats, 14 owner/groups. Joel
should pay once, he’s paid.

Could you email the owner group and update the dues status, in a general
sense, and request that all not paid send a check to me at 2910 Parkview
Drive, Medina, Mn 55340 or deposit directly into the J70 North account at
Flagship Bank in Wayzata, letting me and you know,  via email, they have
done that.  Bring a check tonight and find me is easiest!

Last one to pay is the Treasurer next year!

Thanks,

Charlie

--
Sean A. Hendrickson