[Morc] FW: Team Captain Hook Maintains 2nd Place at Rolex Miami OCR

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Thu Jan 27 12:59:05 CST 2011

If you are not receiving the Team Captain Hook updates, and would like to
receive them, go to www.paralympicteamcaptainhook.org, scroll down, click
"Newsletter", and enter your email address.

Because we are using Constant Contact, and because many spam blockers block
Constant Contact, if you sign up and still do not receive the newsletter,
let me know, and I will try to help you diagnose the problem.

The Rolex Miami Olympic Class Regatta ends tomorrow.  The next event is the
Disabled/Open Midwinters in St. Petersburg, February 25-27.  We try to send
an update every night during an event.

Thanks for all your support and enthusiastic encouragement.

Carmella & Bert