[Morc] Peter Van Dusen needs a ride from Delano next Saturday

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sun Jul 30 10:50:21 CDT 2017

Peter Van Dusen, a founding member of the Wayzata Yacht Club, and longtime sailor in the Ensign fleet on #622, would like to attend the celebration of Bert's life next Saturday.  He lives in Delano and needs a ride (both ways).  He may be in a nursing home, but I think he gets around pretty well, and I can guarantee he will do most of the talking!

If anyone will be coming from that area and can provide transportation for Peter, please let me know and I will give you his contact information.

Thank you.

Carmella