[Morc] [Capri25] Peter Van Dusen needs a ride from Delano next Saturday

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sun Jul 30 11:39:06 CDT 2017

Great! Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Schroeder [mailto:cschroeder at northstarcapital.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 11:34 AM
To: Carmella Foster <carmella at apexq.com>
Subject: Re: [Capri25] Peter Van Dusen needs a ride from Delano next Saturday

Carmella, I can pick him up. I live pretty close by.

Charlie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2017, at 10:50 AM, Carmella Foster via Capri25 <capri25 at lists.wyc.org<mailto:capri25 at lists.wyc.org>> wrote:

Peter Van Dusen, a founding member of the Wayzata Yacht Club, and longtime sailor in the Ensign fleet on #622, would like to attend the celebration of Bert's life next Saturday.  He lives in Delano and needs a ride (both ways).  He may be in a nursing home, but I think he gets around pretty well, and I can guarantee he will do most of the talking!

If anyone will be coming from that area and can provide transportation for Peter, please let me know and I will give you his contact information.

Thank you.

Carmella