[Morc] Next WYC Zoom Happy Hour is Thursday, June 11, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.

Carmella Foster carmella.foster at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 14:04:30 CDT 2020

Trying to be consistent about having a virtual Happy Hour on the second Thursday of every month, unless something changes to allow a return to our beloved Thursday night racing.
So save this email for the Zoom link.  I will send a reminder next week.  Remember to have a beverage available.  Don't forget ice!
Carmella Foster is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.Topic: WYC Happy Hour
Time: Jun 11, 2020 05:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84866745786?pwd=eTV4T2hsQ2NhSm51WVh3Z28yV0U4Zz09

To join by phone for audio only:Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)