[Morc] Cleaning Up MORC Email List

Carmella Foster carmella.foster at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 13:37:55 CDT 2020

In an effort to curb the massive amounts of spam and email failures happening in the MORC list, I am sending this list of email addresses that do not match up to any member of the WYC.  If you believe your email address should not have been included on this list, I apologize.  I made every effort to identify the member associated with each email address.  Although, you do not need to be a WYC member to belong to the MORC fleet list server group, I ask that you provide a reason why you should receive the group emails.  This is a private club.  Non-members are welcome to sail at WYC up to 3 times a year.  After 3 times, all crew are expected to become a dues-paying member for the reasonable price of $100 for the year.
If your address is on this list, please respond with your FIRST and LAST name, and the name of ONE WYC MEMBER who will vouch for you as a valid recipient of MORC emails.  I have never had to do this before, and I hope I do not have to do it again.  Thank you for your cooperation.
Any emails on this list that have not been verified by Friday, October 9, will be deleted from the MORC list.

aliretay94 at gmail.com
anan at invictusmedia.agency
asshat at googlegroups.com
clonew52scup at gmail.com