[Morc] Crane Access and Assisted Haul-Out

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 07:49:12 CDT 2020

Good day.

The warm weather this week, has allowed the contractor to make speedy progress on the West Lot drainage project.. Baring any unforeseen snags over the next 48-hours, we expect the crane to be fully accessible for self use this weekend.  Here’s a summary of haul-out options, including expanded assisted haul-out..

As a reminder: In order to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees, contractors and fellow club member, face masks, social distancing, and equipment cleaning will be required. Now is not the time to let our guard down.

Crane for Self Use
The crane is available in one-hour increments for members to use to haul their own boats. No more that two trailers in the lot at any one time.  One under the crane, and one making ready to haul away.  Use the link here to reserve your slot. https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39036

Assisted Haul-Out.
Given the exceptional nature of this season we have expanded assisted haul-out to three weekends. Haul-out slots available in 30-minute increments on the weekends of Oct 17/18, Oct 24/25, and Oct31/Nov1. No more than three trailers in the lot at any one time.  One at the crane, one at the wash down, and one preparing to leave. Use the link here to reserve your slot, https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39035

Regards,  Andy