[Morc] Support Wayzata Sailing -- Buy a scary "Boo" mask!

Carmella Foster carmella.foster at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 16:02:48 CDT 2020

2020 has been a tough year for everything... sailing, gathering, learning, dining, and now, even trick-or-treating!
We can help!  Wayzata Sailing and the Wayzata Chamber of Commerce have sponsored a relatively new event the last couple of years -- the Boo Bash Dash.  Unfortunately, that event has been cancelled for this year.
But the masks are here, and you can buy one, or two, or three, as many as you want!  Order your masks online and pick them up tomorrow morning at the yacht club.  Masks will be available from 9:00 a.m. until noon.  We will also have a limited number available for those who just want to show up and buy one.  The price is $15 each.
The link to order is https://boobashdash.wayzatachamber.com/?mc_cid=d5245f2d25&fbclid=IwAR3_J0IMZERdJ6WpYPwHAe7z83kXs101OZQzYK7cMubQxwCqQLH46VRxZ-M