[Morc] WYC Polite Haul-Out reminders

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Fri Oct 23 17:35:08 CDT 2020

Mama Nature has caught us at a little by surprise this week. Which means I suspect WYC will be busy this weekend.  However, we still have a global pandemic raging. Now is NOT the time to be complacent.  So, a few polite reminders.

Masks and Distancing are required – its cold so you’ll be glad of your mask anyway
Check-ins are also still essential to aid contact tracing.

If you plan to use the crane yourself, you must sign up here
https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39036 <https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39036>
Remember only two trailers in the lot at any one time

If you want assistance operating the crane, you must sign up here
https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39035 <https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39035>
Three trailers max. One at the crane. One at the washdown. One making ready to leave.

Todd will do his best to keep the hallway to the crane and the area around the crane free of ice by idling one of the wailers.  Also, remember the crane can be temperamental in temperatures below 40-degrees: we’re well below that.

If we all act like good and considerate humans, we’ll get through this haul-out and return as friends next season.

As a UK friend said to me yesterday. Stay positive. Test negative.

That’s it, see you out there tomorrow.

Andy