[Phrf] ideas

bob bye bobobye at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:03:24 CST 2007

I am looking for ideas for the spring meeting agenda.  So, what should we be talking about?
Should we talk about:
the future of the fleet as it seems to dwindle in size?
a new set of commodore and fleet captains?
Any new directions or visions for the future?
Financial issues?
Who do we blame for no wind.
or,?????

This is your fleet, what do you want it to be?
all thoughts will be warmly received and given cogent, unbiased, intelligent consideration, unless it is really dorky.
As soon as I receive a confirmation about dates, I will let you know.

thanks,
bob bye