[Phrf] update and ....

bob bye bobobye at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 12:02:28 CST 2007

First off, the date for the PHRF annual spring meeting: Friday, April 20.  The reason it is so late is that construction is still going on at the club and estimated completion date is April 6 - the 13th and 14th are already booked.  I will, in the next couple of weeks, get a hard copy sent out with rating forms and perhaps an agenda for the meeting, it is still evolving.

In addition to the possible agenda items that have been sent out previously, some others have been suggested, they are:
A. The website is thin, could we "beef" it up.
B. "Time on Distance" to replace "Time on Time".
C. should we hold a PHRF only race, all start together, all finish together.
D. With the shrinking of the PHRF fleet, should we combine into two fleets instead of three?
E. The days with out wind should be blamed on the commodore.

Any thoughts on the previously sent items, or these?  Or, any new ideas.
That is what this list is all about, the ability to share ideas and comment on items, so jump in, email me, or the complete list, the more discussion that we can generate, the more knowledge that we can garner and the more proactive we can be.

thanks, be back to you soon,

bob