[Phrf] Save the Date! PHRF Social Sat Jun 14, 6:30-10 pm

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Thu May 8 22:32:08 CDT 2014

Happy Spring, PHRF-sters! :) Hope you have your boat in the water or will getting it there soon!

Just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know that the gang who gathered for the PHRF Fleet meeting in April decided that we wanted to have a couple of PHRF socials (for both PHRF 1 and 2) again this year. Our first gathering is scheduled at the clubhouse for:

Sat Jun 14, from 6:30-10 pm (starting time might vary a bit, but that should be close!)

The fleet will provide meat to grill (probably chicken and salmon), beer and wine. PHRF members are asked to bring a dish to share, and anything else you might want to grill. We'll send a reminder as the date approaches, just wanted to let folks know about it sooner rather than later. It will be a fun night of of food and fellowship with the best fleets in the club (in my opinion!)...rain or shine!

Jolene and Ray Boyd (PHRF 2 Fleet Captain; Arleissa)

"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. " ( Rodin)