[Phrf] Hello to all WYC PHRFers!

Clay Babcock clay.babcock at gmail.com
Sun May 3 16:43:34 CDT 2015

Hello everyone!

I'm working on finding betters ways for us all to communitate, and wonder
if I might take one minute of your time.

There is over 80  people on the current PHRF mailing list. Can everyone
take a minute to respond to me (No need to respond to the group!!) with
your current interest in WYC PHRF? Send an email to

clay.babcock at gmail.com

and let me know if you are:

PHRF BOAT OWNER - Boat name and fleet
PHRF CREW MEMBER - Boat name
OTHER WYC interested party
FORMER WYC SAILOR
OTHER

If you are a PHRF boat owner, let us know the BEST email to use to
communicate with you.

Thanks!

I am also setting up a PHRF facebook page for the fleet. many of the other
WYC fleets have them and they are a nice way to communitave and share as a
group. I'm pretty sure the group can be found here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1386930478302297/

Lets find out if what the other fleets think is true... We PHRFers are too
fuddy-duddy to use facebook! Lets prove them wrong!

Clay

PHRF 1 - BlueJ - 5443