[Phrf] PHRF Fleets Summer Social!! Sat 8/19/17 - 6:30-9:30 pm

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Sat Jul 22 17:52:06 CDT 2017

Hello PHRF-mateys!

Hope the summer is treating you well! We have scheduled our next PHRF Fleets Social!

When: Sat 8/19/17, 6:30-9:30 pm
Where: Wayzata Yacht Club, 1100 Eastman Ln, Wayzata
Details: Burgers, brats, veggie burgers, beer and wine will be provided. Please bring a side dish or dessert to share with the group. You are welcome to bring other grillable items if you prefer something different.

Open to all PHRF members, crew and family!

Jolene Boyd (Arleissa, PHRF Social Coordinator) and Josh Garvin (Calypso, PHRF 2 Fleet Captain)

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better." (Maya Angelou)