[Phrf] Compass seminar this thursday

Clay Babcock clay.babcock at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:18:16 CST 2018

Hey PHRFers, I wanted to extend a special invite to everyone for the tactical compass seminar this Thursday. I’ve really geared a lot of the talk around teams who don’t use or get the most out of their compasses now. While we will talk about new hardware for sure, we will also talk about low-cost apps, and how to use your existing globe compass to do the same tricks. Lots of hands-on learning. A fun night with beer and pizza to boot! Hope to see you there!

Clay