[Phrf] Preliminary Draft of WYC 2018 Race Schedule

Charles Schroeder cschroeder at northstarcapital.com
Tue Mar 6 11:25:36 CST 2018

Rudy, this IS a huge juggling exercise!   Soliciting the input and accommodating the desires for regular racing of all our fleets, scheduling the Mallory Cup, Women’s Regatta and the still-new Fleet Challenge Cup this season is a labor of love and just plain labor for Kevin, Terry and Blake
Right now, we’re looking at the Fleet Challenge Cup as a Saturday event and the Fall regatta as a Sunday event.   We think this satisfies the most members.  Of course, we hope members will find both appealing!

Charlie