[Phrf] Preliminary Draft of WYC 2018 Race Schedule

Charles Schroeder cschroeder at northstarcapital.com
Tue Mar 6 17:27:54 CST 2018

Gents, may we get on a call today at 6 to discuss this? Who is the PhRF 2 rep that should be on this, as well?  Please advise and I will invite them.
My line 612 371 3717 x2014 will work.

Thanks.

Charlie

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2018, at 5:20 PM, "arayb at centurylink.net<mailto:arayb at centurylink.net>" <arayb at centurylink.net<mailto:arayb at centurylink.net>> wrote:

Time out!
Clay,
How many people have you actually spoken to?  I take real issue with you speaking on behalf of both fleets and I'm not sure why most PHRF II members would go to you with their complaints.

Sent from Ray Boyd