[Phrf] PHRF Winter Social: Sat 2/15/20 @ 6:30-9:30 pm - NEW VENUE! (RSVP by WED 2/12/20)

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Wed Jan 22 22:15:25 CST 2020

Happy Winter, PHRF Members!

We're excited to announce that we will be holding our PHRF Winter Social at a new venue, Minneapolis Cider Company, this year! (Our usual spot at the Fulton taproom is currently undergoing some renovations.)

Here are the details:

Who: PHRF 1 & 2 members (boat owners, crew, and spouses/partners)

What: PHRF Fleets Winter Social

When: Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 6:30-9:30 pm

Where: Minneapolis Cider Company , 701 SE 9th St, Minneapolis, MN 55414. (There is parking onsite, including accessible parking.)

[ https://minneapoliscider.co/ | https://minneapoliscider.co/ ]

Food & beverages:

    * Open bar for this event thanks to Marty and Nancy Solhaugā€™s connection to the company! They feature over eight different hard ciders on tap, a range of cocktails, and now wine. Their ciders are drier than most and have some great flavors including a mango habanero, homesteader made with centennial hops, as well as some non-alcoholic cider options.
    * The Fleets will provide some snacks (chips & salsa, snack mix, popcorn) and soda.
    * Please feel free to bring an appetizer or snack to share if you'd like (not required).

PLEASE RSVP BY WED 2/12/20 to joleneboyd at centurylink.net if you will attend (how many attending and if you plan to bring food to share) so we can plan accordingly.

We will have our annual WYC PHRF FLEETS PUB QUIZ! There are also two Pickleball courts onsite! Bring your tennis shoes if you want to give it a try (they have paddles that you can use). There might even be some boat vs. boat matches on the court.

Hope you can join us to share some great sailing fellowship, snacks, and some inspired cider & cocktail creations (And maybe some pickleball?!?)

Please share this with any of your crew who may not be on the email list or Facebook groups.

Jolene Boyd

PHRF Fleets Social Coordinator

"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking." (Maya Angelou)