[Phrf] The season is starting!!(?)

Bibulus Bibulus at live.com
Tue Jun 9 13:40:24 CDT 2020

Fellow PHRF sailors!  It's been way, way too long.  How have ya been!?!?  Well, the word on the lake is that we may be having some races this year after all.  So exciting!  Did you all see the email from Andy?  More news is surely to come, so let's be patient, safe, and ready for racing when it gets here!  And as Dan said, the first thing you need to do is make sure that rating form is in.  Find it here:

https://www.wyc.org/phrf

Directions are on the form itself.  And it's a bargain this year--a mere 10 dollars!  The second thing you need to do is make sure you have a yellow flag!  (Green for PHRF1)  Still have one from last year?  Is it in one piece, and still (mostly) yellow?  If you need a new one, I still have some and I can get it to you somehow.  Maybe just attach one to the forestay of my boat--it's the one closest to the crane--and you can pick it up at your leisure.  Let me know!

Otherwise, see you on the water!  Probably not at the picnic tables anytime soon, but who knows!  I guess I will just have to email you all how amazing the post-race hummus is each time.  Oh well.

See you soon!!!

Josh Garvin
P2 capt.