[S2] We need music for Star of the North Regatta!

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Thu Aug 13 16:25:19 CDT 2009

Do you know a solo (or duo) musician who can play happy music for Star of
the North Regatta Sailors on Friday night, September 18th?  It's not a
hard-core country crowd.  Reggae, blues, pop-rock, bluegrass, Celtic,
something that will make you tap your feet, maybe even dance!  Time could be
6 - 9, or 7 - 10.

Also, a band for Saturday, September 19th.  Same general criteria, but often
on Saturday we have a band of 4 or 5 people.  That's not a requirement
though, just good tunes and danceable.  We would consider a DJ.  Time is 7 -
10.

We have budget, but it's slim.  Location is, of course, the Wayzata Yacht
Club.  Contact me if you have a suggestion.

Regards,

Carmella Foster

Chairperson

Star of the North Regatta