[S2] Register for Star of the North Regatta

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Tue Aug 25 01:08:52 CDT 2009

Thanks to Andy Spence-Parsons, our web page, NOR and registration are all
available at www.wyc.org/star.  Don't delay!

Each boat will receive 4 red Mount Gay caps.  Register by September 1st, and
get one additional hat BEFORE THE REGATTA.

Clothing must be ordered by September 1st to ensure delivery before the
regatta.

We will have live music both Friday and Saturday night.  Friday night music
will be MOSES MURRAY.  Saturday night music will be a great dance band
called The Party Time.

Saturday night dinner menu is beer-glazed salmon or chicken breast,
parsley-buttered new potatoes, green bean salad with mustard dressing,
French bread and cheesecake for dessert.

Lots of volunteer opportunities are available.  I will send a separate email
with volunteer information.

Have you put in your request for a vacation day on September 18th????

Carmella Foster

Chairperson

Star of the North Regatta

Wayzata Yacht Club