[S2] Looking for Crew for Leukemia Cup

Ruedenberg, Emanuel (Rudy) Emanuel.Ruedenberg at bsci.com
Thu Aug 27 16:41:37 CDT 2009

Hello fellow Sailors,
The Leukemia Cup Regatta on White Bear Lake is scheduled for Sat./Sun.
Sept. 19-20.  This is a charitable event that helps raise funds for
victims of Leukemia and Lymphoma.  I am interested in doing the race
again with my boat Cyclone (Santana 23) for the 4th year and I believe I
am the sole representative for WYC.  I realize this is the same weekend
of the Star of the North, but I was thinking that there might be some
crew available from those  boats which are not entering the Star of the
North.  If you are interested in crewing with me in this wonderful event
or have questions please let me know. They will have over 50 boats and
it is a great way to meet new sailors and another venue.

http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/all_page?item_id=268624

 Also as side note, if you have a loved one stricken with this disease
and would like to simply donate or come watch please let me know. I will
soon have an online donation link .

Thanks all,
rudy

Emanuel 'Rudy' Ruedenberg