[S2] Meeting this Sunday after race for SOTN

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Fri Sep 11 17:38:52 CDT 2009

The meeting last week did not happen.  Many were not there, and those who
were, did not seem too interested in a meeting.  I am currently out of town
and don't have time to put together a lengthy email.

Most important items:

1.  If you have not registered, what are you waiting for?
2.  We need more raffle prizes if you have access to procure something.
3.  We need volunteers for jobs.  Many people have responded.  I have not
been able to put the list together, but I know we need more.  I will have
the list on Sunday.

4.  Most important items are taken care of:
      We will have great racing
      We will have live music Friday and Saturday night
      We will have great shirts.  (If you ordered after the deadline, you
probably will get your shirts after the regatta.  Sorry.)
      We will have beer and rum.
      We will have Mount Gay hats.
      We will have food.

Sorry if I sound disorganized.  It's been a hectic day.  Tomorrow does not
look better.  See you Sunday.

Carmella Foster

Chairperson

Star of the North Regatta