[S2] Fwd: [Fleets] Fleet Captain Meeting

Tom Elsen telse at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 08:13:57 CDT 2014

Can anyone volunteer to attend a fleet captain meeting tonight? Take some notes?
I just got this email. Sadly, I'm quite far from MSP today.
There are, unlike years past, several important things going on.
And what the heck...free dinner.
Please let me know if you can attend as the fleet rep.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Please pardon typos

Begin forwarded message: