[S2] S2 7.9s This Saturday

Tom Elsen telse at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 21:44:40 CDT 2014

Hey everyone -

If you can't sail in the Kids / Slocum event this Saturday.....
PLEASE consider asking one of your crew to do so.
Just tell 'em -- "I'm asking nicely - NO beer unless you get this done! None."

Heather, Beth and the team have done an absolutely phenomenal job of ramping up the participation. They've got something like 100 people signed up. 100!

It likely going to be a bit windy, so fewer people per boat = a better time for all concerned, especially the kids.

Hard Tack is going out. Probably under main only. So it'll be a minimum of rigging etc.

Let Beth and Heather know that you can make it.

Thanks.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone
Please pardon typos