[S2] Crew for the Capri 25 National Regatta

WYC Match Racing wyc at yrugl.org
Tue Sep 9 19:23:33 CDT 2014

All,

This weekend WYC is hosting the Capri 25 National Regatta
http://wyc.org/capri25/2014NationalRegatta.aspx

As with any regatta there are boat scrambling to fill out there crew and there is bound to be some last minute cancellations.

If you would like to race this event I can try to connect you with a boat looking for crew.  Please let me know what days you can race and what you are good at.

Also keep your ears open (for C25's looking for crew) after Thursdays race.

If you show up the day of the race and don't find a ride there should be room on a committee boat.

If you would like to help this event in other ways contact "Belinda Barnes" <barniebb at gmail.com> as she is organizing the volunteers.

Thanks,

Dan