[S2] Fwd: [Fleets] 2014 GLASSWARE ORDERING

Tom Elsen telse at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 09:13:19 CDT 2014

Good morning everybody -

If you'd like to order additional 2014 WYC glassware --- the forms are attached below. The deadline is next Saturday 9/27.

This year's version is Martha Steward-endorsed as THE holiday accompaniment to your Wedgwood china....but reasonably priced enough to use as wedding gifts any time next year. Plus the hearty construction allows them to double as great storage for bolts, nuts, nails and other detritus in the garage!

Apparently 9/27 is a hard deadline, so get your order in today.

TE

iPhone

Begin forwarded message: