[S2] Will S2's be in 2016 Star of the North?

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 10:59:14 CDT 2016

S2 Fleet,

At this point, we have quite a few boats registered for the regatta, but
not a single S2 7.9.  I realize there is another event in Wisconsin that
weekend, and I really wish we could have avoided that conflict.  I'm sure
this is contributing to the lack of S2 registrations.

Nonetheless, the planning team has to start making some decisions about
things such as trophies, food, budget, etc.  With zero S2 participation, we
would need to drop down to a two-fleet regatta, and that really isn't a
decision we want to make at the last minute.

*ACT NOW!*

If you plan to attend, please register to keep the S2 fleet in the Star of
the North.  It's easy, just click on the link below:
https://starofthenorth.sportngin.com/register/form/186588372

Thanks,
OT

Regatta Chairman
[image: Inline image 2]

--
*Odell Tuttle*
VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

SportsEngine | 807 Broadway St NE | Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
SportsEngine.com <http://sportsengine.com/> | twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine |
facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine
[image: Inline image 1]