[S2] Will S2's be in 2016 Star of the North?

Terry Foster terry at fostercomputerconsulting.com
Thu Aug 11 11:07:12 CDT 2016

I agree with Odell.

If you are an S2 and want to sail in this really great event, please register now so they can plan appropriately.

Thanks

Terry Foster
RC Chair.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2016, at 10:59 AM, Odell Tuttle <otuttle at gmail.com<mailto:otuttle at gmail.com>> wrote:

S2 Fleet,

At this point, we have quite a few boats registered for the regatta, but not a single S2 7.9.  I realize there is another event in Wisconsin that weekend, and I really wish we could have avoided that conflict.  I'm sure this is contributing to the lack of S2 registrations.

Nonetheless, the planning team has to start making some decisions about things such as trophies, food, budget, etc.  With zero S2 participation, we would need to drop down to a two-fleet regatta, and that really isn't a decision we want to make at the last minute.

ACT NOW!

If you plan to attend, please register to keep the S2 fleet in the Star of the North.  It's easy, just click on the link below:
https://starofthenorth.sportngin.com/register/form/186588372

Thanks,
OT

Regatta Chairman
<7791_Sika-Star-of-the-North-Regatta.jpg>

--
Odell Tuttle
VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

SportsEngine | 807 Broadway St NE | Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
SportsEngine.com<http://sportsengine.com/> | twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine<http://twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine> | facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine<http://facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine>
<unnamed.gif>