[S2] 2016 SotN Sailing Instructions - Invitation to edit DEADLINE

Tom Elsen telse at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 12:47:34 CDT 2016

Hey Everyone -

Fall is ALWAYS the best sailing on Minnetonka. And the Star of the North is just a great, fun, well-run event. Likely the best WYC event of the year for us. Lots of racing. Lots of fun. Minimum $$.

All of the organizers have put in a ton of work to make it great.

So.....please.....respond to Odell Tuttle (address above in this email)
Let him know your status for this event -
---- We (boat name) are in
---- We (boat name) are out
---- We (boat name) are (X)% likely to be in

Please do this today.