[S2] Fwd: Some SotN Updates

Tom Elsen telse at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 17:16:22 CDT 2017

Guys - As you know, I'm out for most of this summer. Odell and the SOTN crew are doing a HUGE bang-up job creating a great event. This is just a terrific item on the WYC calendar.

Can someone please volunteer to follow up here and coordinate the S2 Fleet participation / communication? We need to do our part. Thanks.

TE

iPhone

Begin forwarded message: