[S2] WYC COVID-19 Information.

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 14:39:43 CDT 2020

Dear WYC family and friends;

The well-being of our members, volunteers, staff, and visitors are our highest priority.  We're continuing to monitor the recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and the state of Minnesota.

Much will happen in the six weeks between now and the scheduled start of our sailing season. These events will guide our actions regarding the schedule. As we demonstrated with the late ice-out a couple of years, we will be flexible and communicate clearly.

While the club remains "open for business" we strongly discourage any large gatherings, and ask that you take common precautions when there (and always), including:
Wash hands regularly - at least 20-seconds with soap and water
Cover coughs/sneezes - dispose of used tissues appropriately
Stay away from the club if you feel unwell.
Maintain a six foot "social distance" when feasible, and avoid hugs/handshakes etc.
Thanks for your understanding! More to come on April seminars and events. To learn more about the COVID-19, please visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

Andy

Andy Spence-Parsons
Commodore | Wayzata Yacht Club