[S2] WYC Building Closed

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 12:26:40 CDT 2020

Hello WYC Family and friends.

In accordance with Emergency Executive Order 20-04, section 1g <https://mn.gov/governor/assets/EO%2020-04%20(Gov%20Signed)_tcm1055-423380.pdf> issued by Governor Walz yesterday, the WYC club building will be closed with immediate effect until the emergency order is lifted.  This applies to all uses and users. Scheduled events should be postponed, abandoned, or moved to a virtual venue.

In the meantime, we urge you to continue to follow the CDC, WHO, and State of Minnesota guidelines, so we can all enjoy the sailing season when this situation has passed.

Kind regards,

Andy Spence-Parsons
Commodore | Wayzata Yacht Club
commodore at wyc.org