[Sonar]Sonar Fleet Meeting on Sunday, April 27 at 5 p.m.

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 17:54:24 CDT 2003

Fellow Sonar Sailors,
The 2003 sailing season is almost here!  It's a good time to get together for a brief fleet meeting and social.

At the meeting we'll discuss the upcoming racing season, how to continue building our fleet and any other business you think is important.

For those who want to stick around after the meeting feel free to bring your own beers and/or refreshments.

The meeting starts at 5 p.m. on Sunday, April 27 and will be held at Wayzata Yacht Club.  There is a regatta at the club that weekend but things should be winding down by late afternoon.

Please RSVP to let me know if you plan to be at the meeting.  Thanks.

See you soon,
John Sligh
Fleet Captain